I finally started painting my tail a couple days ago. It has been a creative challenge, since I am not a painter and find it hard to blend the colors nicely. Overall, I am please though for my first attempt. I used a different blue paint on the front, and was going to redo it, but decided to leave it. The fluke turned out n
A couple months back I started paining some smaller shells, they were blue with some glitter. I thought the color was too similar to the other ones I made, so I repainted them. I added some gold, teal, purple, green, and some other turquoise colors. Then I put another layer of glitter. I LOVE them!! I also painted some new ones. They started off pure purple with some gold along the edges, but then added some blue, teals, and purple. It takes quite a few layers to get it right. It reminds me more of a peacock now. I just have to spray with a clear coat. I need to get some new bra bases then can start making the rest. Will add seaweed and pearls. I am really happy with the colors on these.